Lightweight, Compact Plastic Nut
Standard Shaft Diameter 8mm, Shaft Lead 2mm; Accuracy grade C7SERIES CATALOG
Lightweight Resin Nut offers Wear Resistance Longer Life
Because of the plastic material used, the R-Series nut can contribute to the lightweight requirements of tabletop applications. Superior corrosion and wear resistance by using PolyPhenylene Sulfide - PPS, makes the R-Series suitable for medical equipment.
Corrosion and Chemical Resistant
Advanced corrosion resistance design, the R-Series offers excellent chemical or corrosion resistance for use in harsh enviroments.
Compact & Quiet
Minimal surface contact allows a much quieter performance than typical lead screws. Having redesigned the structure of the ball recirculation component, the R-Series acheives a smaller nut, both in overall length and body diameter.
- Component TypeNut and Screw Assembly
- Shaft TypeRolled Thread
- Accuracy GradeC7
- Design MeasurementMetric
- Nut Recirculating DesignEnd Deflector Resin
- Screw Shaft Diameter (mm)08
- Pitch / Nominal Lead (mm)02
- Screw Shaft TypeUnfinished shaft end or Machined shaft end
- Overall Screw Shaft Length (mm)400
- Resource Link View Series Summary