This website is operated by KURODA JENATEC, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). Before using this website, please read the articles below, and only use the website if you fully agree with them.
- The Company provides no guarantees whatsoever regarding the accuracy, completeness, validity, or suitability of any information that may be acquired through the use of this website.
- The Company assumes no responsibilities whatsoever for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website.
- The Company may change or update the information on this website, or suspend or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice.
Copyright, Trademark, and Other Rights
The copyright of all contents on this website (text, images, designs, trademarks, logos, etc.), trademarks, and any other intellectual property rights related to these contents are owned by the Company, its related companies, or the owner of such contents. The use (including reproduction, alteration, distribution, transmission and the like) of the contents on this website beyond the extent of personal private use as permitted under the Copyright Law without prior consent of the Company is prohibited.
- The Company assumes no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever regarding the contents of third-party websites linked to or from this website.
- Should you wish to establish a link to this website, contact us by completing the following information
- Name of the source site
- URL address of the source site
- Purpose of the linking
- Your contact information
- The Company reserves the right not to consent to the linkage from a website it judges inappropriate, such as a website including entries defaming or discrediting the Company or third parties, or entries against public order and morals.
- The information and URL of this website may, in principle, be changed or removed without prior notice. The Company assumes no responsibilities whatsoever for any damage or loss incurred by a user or third party as a result of the change or removal.
- Do not establish a link to this Company’s website in a way that the user is directed to it unknowingly.
- Should the Company request you to remove the link you have established because it discovered that you are in violation of any of the articles above, you will be required to honor the request.