Compact Deflector Method for Precise Positioning
Standard Shaft diameters 06-14mm. Shaft Leads 01-10mm. Accuracy grade C3 StandardApplications: Small Pitch Feeding machines, Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment, Medical Device, Analyzing Equipment, Optical EquipmentSERIES CATALOG with End-Machining Options
Industry’s smallest compact nut class
The industry’s smallest nut dimensions in our D-Series were achieved by using an improved ball circulation system called deflector method, which allows for minimal nut dimensions.
Ideal for precision fine-pitch feeding machines and equipment
With a lead of 1 to 10 mm, these ball screws are well suited for machines and equipment that require precision small-pitch feeding and positioning.
- Component TypeNut and Screw Assembly
- Shaft TypeGround thread
- Accuracy GradeC3
- Design MeasurementMetric
- Nut Recirculating DesignDeflector
- Screw Shaft Diameter (mm)06,08,10,12,14
- Pitch / Nominal Lead (mm)01,02,03,04
- Screw Shaft TypeFixed side: Finished Supported side: Unfinished shaft end or Machined shaft end
- Overall Screw Shaft Length (mm)130 to 530
- Resource Link View Series Summary